06 Aug RefinedMD COVID-19 Safety Protocols
What We Have Implemented For Your Safety
We at RefinedMD would like to express our deepest appreciation for the patience and trust you have demonstrated and placed in us during this trying time. As a valued member of the RefinedMD family we would like to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure your safety and that of our staff as we open our doors. please know that we are closely monitoring events in our local community as well as on the state level and continuously updating our policies and protocols as a result of any new information we receive. we will be following recommended guidelines from our public health authorities including best practices for hygiene, infection control and medical care team health. this will include:
- Formal training for clinical staff on COVID-19 control and prevention
strategies, as well as the provision of fitted mask respirators.
- Installation of high-efficiency air purifiers as well as state-of-the-art
ultraviolet air “scrubbers” to ensure the highest sanitary conditions in
common spaces and treatment rooms.
- Cleaning of all surface points of contact throughout the day, before and
after each contact
widely available hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations for patients and
- Staff daily symptom, temperature and oxygen level check.
- Addition of a welcome table outside the office to provide a socially
distanced waiting area and checkpoint before entry.
- Telemedicine visits are readily available for certain appointment types.
Before You Come to RefinedMD
- Read our safety policies and procedures above.
- Make sure you are feeling well, we can always reschedule.
- Pack your mask or face covering.
- Read through and sign our COVID-19 preparedness form sent to you in
your appointment reminder or at the bottom of this page.
When You Arrive at RefinedMD
- Upon arrival wait outside the front door at our welcome table and ring
- Place your mask on, a staff member will come out to greet you, ask you a
few questions and take your temperature.
- Once you enter the office please keep your mask on (covering nose and
mouth) at all times, unless otherwise instructed during your appointment.
Review and Sign the Form below