21 Nov 5 Procedures to Get Holiday-Ready
The holidays have arrived—and who are you to let the festivities outshine you? RefinedMD offers 5 key treatments to be holiday-ready and we have a few slots open so you can get your glow on fast. From turning back the clock to amping up your revitalization, all of these treatments are suitable for men and women of all ages and of any skin tone. You can mix and match to take your results to the next level:
- Chemical peels: Today’s chemical peels are much gentler than those of the past. Most people get best results from a light/superficial or medium peel (deep peels are reserved for only the most severe cases, and those are rare). All chemical peels work in the same manner. They remove the top layer or layers of skin to immediately get rid of superficial imperfections while simultaneously stimulating collagen production. This means that results just keep getting better with time. Plus, the right superficial peel isn’t going to cause unwanted hypopigmentation, so even those with darker skin tones can benefit from this treatment. Lighter peels require no downtime, though some flakiness can happen immediately after the treatment, so they are perfect to undergo a few days before your party.
- In-office facials. A “facial” refers to any topical applied to the skin so, as you can imagine, the possibilities are endless. The quality of a facial in-office cannot be matched at home because only professionals have access to medical-grade ingredients that will really up the wow factor. We will work with you to determine your skin’s needs and your goals, customizing a facial just for you. Routine facials can help you sustain results, but a once-off facial is also a great way to make a splash at upcoming parties.
- Botox. Botox is a must year-round, but especially during the holidays. It can be used to both prevent and treat lines and wrinkles. Plus, it can stop sweating and even be used to soften a gummy smile via a lip flip. Results take just a few days, so if the parties have snuck up on you there’s no need to worry. Botox can quickly erase visible stress from the past year.
- Dermal fillers. Most fillers are made with a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA), which means you get immediate results. Whether you’re looking to increase or restore volume in the lips, undereye area, jawline, chin, tops of the hands, temples, or cheeks, there’s likely a dermal filler for your woe. Even though most fillers are made of HA, there are subtle differences in the manufacturing and makeup of them that make different fillers suitable for different areas. Plus, bear in mind that the injector’s skill is just as critical as the filler itself. HA filler results are temporary, lasting 6 – 18 months on average, but you don’t want subpar results for even a few days. Trust only leading professionals to get results that are gorgeous and yet natural-looking.
- DiamondGlow. This celeb-approved 3-in-1 treatment requires no downtime and gives you instant results. The first step is cleansing and exfoliating using a genuine diamond crushed tip. There are several tips your provider can choose from, ensuring each DiamondGlow is unique. Next, pores are expertly extracted. Gunk in the pores contributes to poor skin tone and texture, and pores require regular professional cleansing. Finally, once the face is completely prepped, it is bathed in hand-selected medical-grade topicals. Every DiamondGlow treatment is unique because your provider will be choosing topicals and tips based on your current skin needs. This treatment is also a great way to try out new-to-you topicals before committing to purchasing an entire vial or bottle.
Learn more about the many holiday treatments available at RefinedMD today. Give us a call to schedule your consultation or appointment, or for the quickest response, simply complete the online contact form right now.