26 Mar 5 Shirts to Wear to Your Emsculpt Appointment
What if you could reap the benefits of 20,000 lunges or squats effortlessly? You can with Emsculpt, the latest offering at Refined Dermatology. Emsculpt forces the glutes into 20,000 supramaximal contractions in just 30 minutes—that’s the same as 20,000 lunges or squats. If you want a shapelier backside, you don’t need to work out, but you might need one of these shirts to wear to your session:
5 Shirts to Wear to Your Emsculpt Appointment
1. Lunges are stupid. Well, they kind of are. They require a perfect form, can be killer on the knees, and the worst part is that you basically have to double your sets and reps to work out both sides of your booty. Show lunges who’s boss at your Emsculpt session.
2. My favorite exercise is between a lunch and a crunch … it’s called lunch. Did you know that you can use Emsculpt on both your glutes and your abs? A lot of clients choose to double down their Emsculpt for a fast one-hour session that does it all (and then you can go to lunch). We recommend loading up on protein to help repair the muscles Emsculpt just worked out for you. You’ll have plenty of time to grab a bite post-treatment. Emsculpt takes just 30 minutes.
3. Squats? I thought you said shots. Don’t worry, there aren’t any shots involved with Emsculpt. It’s a totally non-invasive procedure with almost no downtime (you will still get sore—you just underwent the equivalent of 20,000 squats). However, if you want to indulge in the other kind of shot, we kindly request that you wait until after your appointment.
4. I hope your day is as nice as my butt. Be kind today. If you’re all set up to get Emsculpt today, you already know how nice your day will be. Why not share the love?
5. Turn down for squat. You can actually turn down and get the results of a squat day with Emsculpt. In fact, you can turn so far down that some clients even fall asleep during treatment.
Book an Appointment with Refined Dermatology Today!
Which shirt will you be rocking for your Emsculpt session? Tell us when you book an appointment with Refined Dermatology.