09 Oct 6 Procedures a Facial Plastic Surgeon Performs
Have you ever wondered exactly which procedures facial plastic surgeon Dr. Sudeep Roy performs? RefinedMD combines the best in facial cosmetic surgery with aesthetic treatments, so you can enjoy a one-stop experience where facelifts meet DermalInfusion and brow lifts are complemented with chemical peels.
The Treatments Now Available
Facial plastic surgery is comprised of a variety of procedures, including:
- Both full facelifts and mini facelifts are performed by Dr. Roy, and the best option for you will be discussed at your consultation. However, bear in mind that a facelift involves the mid-face, lower face, and neck. If you’re looking for a treatment for the eye or brow area, you’re a better candidate for a different type of facial surgery.
- Eyelid surgery. Also known as blepharoplasty, there are two types of eyelid surgeries: upper and lower. Upper eyelid surgery may be covered by insurance if sagging skin interferes with your vision. This surgery treats not only sagging skin, but also lines and wrinkles around the eyes. Lower eyelid surgery addresses the eye trough area and is not covered by insurance. It removes bags, puffiness, and can be combined with dermal fillers to address hollowed-out area.
- Brow lifts. There are two types of brow lifts, including the traditional brow lift and endoscopic lift. Both address a heavy, sagging brow and wrinkles on the forehead. The best brow lift for you will depend on numerous factors, including your hairline, muscle strength around the eyes, and goals.
- Neck lift. In rare cases, a person may benefit from strictly a neck lift—with no facelift involved.
- Chin augmentation. Augmenting the chin with an implant can help define the jawline and reduce the appearance of a weak or double chin. It may be combined with liposuction under the chin for further definition.
- Also known as ear surgery, there are a few different types. Otoplasty can improve the shape of the ears by “pinning” back ears that stick out. You can also reduce earlobe size or repair stretched out jewelry holes or tears.
Schedule Your Consultation
Facial plastic surgery can provide immediate results that can help you look younger, happier, and healthier. Learn more at your consultation by calling (408) 688-2082.