13 Feb What to Know About HA Fillers
Hyaluronic fillers (HA fillers) are some of the safest and most effective fillers available. They’re popular at RefinedMD and esthetic centers around the country. However, there’s a lot about them that many people don’t know, such as where they can be injected. HA fillers are safe for just about anywhere on the face and can improve the shape and restore volume. However, near the mouth is the most popular injection spot for HA fillers.
Here are a few more pressing questions about HA fillers that everyone wants answers to:
- Which brand is best? You’ll find hyaluronic acid in a lot of fillers, and there’s no one “best” solution for all. However, some of the most popular brands include Juvederm and Restylane. Within these two brands, there are a number of fillers, each designed for a specific result or purpose.
- How long do HA fillers last? It depends on the filler, injection site, and the client. Some HA fillers last about four months while others can last over a year. The more filler used, the longer it will last.
- Does it hurt to get HA fillers? Numbing agents are used with many fillers to increase comfort. Most clients might describe fillers as slightly uncomfortable rather than painful, but everyone has a different pain threshold. A good dermatologist works with patients to increase comfort.
- Can HA fillers be removed? HA is a liquid, so it can’t be removed like a silicone implant. However, hyaluronidase is an enzyme that can be injected into the filled area to dissolve the filler. Bear in mind that it might not dissolve completely.
- Can’t just about anyone do a simple injection? No. It’s critical that a board-certified professional with years of experience with injectables takes care of your needs. They need to be an expert in anatomy and have the skills to deliver the best results. These experts are also equipped with the knowledge to deal with situations such as infections.
Give RefinedMD a Call Today!
HA fillers are relatively common, but it’s important to know the basics before moving forward with them. Call RefinedMD at (408) 688-2082 to schedule your consultation for HA fillers.