20 Jun 9 Reasons Celebs Love DiamondGlow
DiamondGlow takes what you think you know and love about a “facial” to the next level. There’s a reason celebrities like Chrissy Teigen can’t get enough of this procedure (and why it has quickly become one of the most-requested treatments at RefinedMD). If you’ve been thinking about trying a DiamondGlow experience for yourself, here are just a few reasons this trend is worth it:
1. It uses real diamonds. A proper facial requires exfoliation, and there is a myriad of ways to achieve this—but why not use real diamonds? Diamonds are known for their hardness and they make for an excellent exfoliant. However, since everyone’s skin is unique, DiamondGlow comes with a variety of tips featuring crushed diamonds so that your provider can select the best modality for you.
2. It’s fast. A DiamondGlow session takes only 30 minutes, so it’s easy to squeeze into even the busiest schedule. Who knew you could get a major skin overhaul in just half an hour? Fast treatments are trending because nobody has time for an hours-long appointment.
3. There’s no downtime. Speaking of busy schedules, today everyone wants a treatment that isn’t just fast but also one that doesn’t require you to go into hiding for days. There are a lot of treatments that promise “little to no downtime,” but DiamondGlow is truly no downtime. In fact, many clients think the best results are right after their treatment, so they book a DiamondGlow the day of a big event. Any residual pinkness is gone in an hour or two and looks like a sun-kissed effect rather than you “having something done.”
4. You get three treatments in one. DiamondGlow isn’t “a” treatment, per se, but rather three. It includes exfoliation of the skin, pore extraction, and an infusion of medical-grade skin care products, all simultaneously. All of these treatments are great by themselves and will certainly improve your skin, but put them all together and you get optimal results in just a few minutes.
5. Medical-grade products matter. What exactly are medical-grade products? They are, legally, the only kinds of products that can contain the best, strongest ingredients in the highest concentrations. There are a few different medical lines, but SkinMedica has long been known as one of the best. That’s why DiamondGlow is exclusively paired with SkinMedica products.
6. Every treatment is one of a kind. In addition to customizing which tip is used for your treatment, the exact SkinMedica products are also selected by your provider at the start of your session. There’s a good chance the products used will be different each time because our skin changes so much and so quickly. This ensures a one-of-a-kind treatment with every DiamondGlow experience.
7. You can try out products without committing to the whole bottle. Medical-grade products make a world of difference, but we understand that it can give some clients pause to commit to an entire bottle of a product without trying it first. DiamondGlow lets you check out how SkinMedica products work on your skin with zero pressure to purchase a bottle.
8. You can apply makeup right away. Unlike some more aggressive treatments, there are no rules telling you to let your skin “rest” after this treatment. You’re free to immediately put on makeup, but most people prefer to enjoy the silky smooth results of their treatment first. Still, if you have a big event right after your session, there’s no need to wait to get ready. DiamondGlow provides an excellent foundation for a glammed up look—or, if you’re just treating yourself to a summer skin glow, “going natural” has never been so beautiful.
9. DiamondGlow can be combined with many other treatments. You’re already getting three treatments in one, but DiamondGlow is so gentle that you can also add on complementary treatments with it. Microneedling, Botox, and dermal fillers are three of the most popular add-ons.
If you haven’t had your first DiamondGlow yet, what are you waiting for? It’s suitable for men and women of all ages and skin tones. It is only contraindicated in some patients with active acne outbreaks and open lesions (in which case you should schedule a consultation prior to your appointment so we can get your acne in check first). Contact RefinedMD today to learn more by calling the office or filling out the online form.