24 Jul Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Which One’s for Me?
At RefinedMD, we have more than 20 lasers for skin rejuvenation. They’re the top lasers on the market, each one personally tested by Dr. Steven Swengel. Still, with so many lasers, how do you know the right one for you? Our team will work with you to determine your goals, skin concerns, and which laser (or combination of lasers) is going to deliver the best results. Since everybody is different, every laser therapy treatment plan should be customized.
• BBL (BroadBand Light Therapy). BBL is a type of intense pulse light (IPL) therapy. It’s great for removing broken blood vessels and brown spots, especially on the face, neck, arms, hands, and chest.
• Clear + Brilliant. This gentle laser is partially preventative and slows down the signs of aging. Get instantly smoother, younger-looking skin that glows with zero downtime.
• Cutera Vein Therapy. Treat a range of blood vessels, from spider veins to those deep reticular veins, quickly and safely. The pulses of light make the blood coagulate in the vein, ultimately killing the vessel which is then safely absorbed by the body.
• Excel V. If only the spreadsheet software worked this well. Excel V treats veins, sun spots, discoloration, redness, and age spots. It can be customized depending on the color and depth of the area to be treated. It’s fantastic for veins on the face and leg, age spots, acne scars, and rosacea.
• Genesis Plus. Got nail fungus? Don’t avoid those summer sandals just yet! Genesis Plus uses lasers to treat infected nails and skin. The fungi found on 10 percent of Americans’ feet can cause unsightly nails and a serious avoidance of open-toed shoes. Although the number of required treatments will vary, many patients see results after just one session.
• Halo. Discover this heavenly hybrid fractional laser that treats sun spots, dull skin, and fine lines. Halo can erase years of damage by targeting skin at the optimal depth, restoring your glow while reducing discoloration, pore size, and fine lines.